Friday, March 23, 2007

Atlanta's Lesbians are the Scariest Lesbians

Ok, so I'm linking to a post that links to a post that talks about nothing particularly important. But with a title like that, who cares?

I came across this post in my regular scan of all the blogs in the blogosphere mentioning the word "Atlanta". How do I do it? I use Google Blog Search. It's simple:

1. Go to http://www.google.com/blogsearch.
2. Enter your search terms and click "Search Blogs".

Not only do you get an up-to-the-minute search of all blog posts talking about your chosen subject, but you can subscribe to the search results using your favorite Feed Reader. Once you've done that, every time your reader updates, you'll get fresh content about your search query. It's a good way to keep up to date on what the world is writing about it. I use my subscription to "Atlanta" to find out about new restaurants, events, and Atlanta's scary lesbians.

No comments: